Dig Cam Perspectives Out!
Yes! I finally got the collage up without ado. Super! Thanks to Picasa for creating the collage.
The collage consists of 86 random pictures taken with my Casio Exilm
camera. Basically, I went through the hundreds of pictures in my
~/dig_cam folder and nit-picked every single photo I liked on
first viewing. The pictures I like the most (in that order) are:
- A gaping Graeme (gG)
- A Graeme showing off a marker bought from the UBC bookstore
- A Brittney and an Annie — hands on each other's shoulders
- The gravel
- My home television — photo looks really cool when seen separately
- An oblivious Asia
- A light bulb in a cardboard box — Physics Group 4
- Director of Photography (not really a photo, but who cares)
- The Big 3 (Mr. Klassen, Mrs. Birsan and Mr. Krause)
- The Big 4 (not visible — Graeme, Manny, Tony and Luke)
If you want to do yourself a favour, visit the page with Firefox or any other Gecko-based browser such as MozNGW, Camino, K-Meleon (awesome replacement for Firefox), Epiphany, Galeon, DocZilla, and the likes.
Five points for those who can make the longest list of tags to index the collage. I may want to put it up on Fickr, for instance.